Our standard fee is 20% of the value of the wallet. Excluding travel and housing costs if you need us to meet.
Usually, we can do most of the work remotely and you can pay in Bitcoins, Ether or other alt-coins (of course).
After we’ve found the password to your wallet, a 20% fee will be deducted from it. The remaining 80% will be transferred to the wallet address of your choice.
If your wallet value is above 100mUSD then we are able to make a custom offer, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org